UKI Easter Egg Decorating Contest 2015
Salam dalam kasih Tuhan,
1. UKI Easter egg decorating contest is open to all students from JK (Junior Kindergarten) to High school, plus MUDIKA.
High school students and Mudika are welcome to join this contest as well.
2. Only one entry per contestant will be accepted, and each entry must be the work of only one contestant (not a joint effort).
3. Entry form must be completed for each entry upon arrival at UKI St. Anselm’s Church (basement), and contestants must be present with their decorated Easter eggs in person. All entries must be in by 2PM (before the mass).
Due to limited space and time, Easter egg should be decorated at home (not at UKI), and bring the decorated Easter egg and the entry form to UKI before mass. There will be a designated table (follow the sign) and I will be waiting there.
4. The artwork incorporates or reflects Easter and/or UKI theme.
5. Only large hard-boiled chicken eggs may be used and entered, any artistic medium may be used to decorate the egg.
6. Artwork will be judged based on original and personal creativity. For younger contestant, parents are allowed to help when only it is necessary, original creation and child’s creativity are the main criteria to be used in contest judgment.
The best decorated Easter egg wins! And there will be a lot of prizes to be won.
The winners will be announced on the same day after mass.
Login to post a comment.